In 2017, we released the second State of Pre-K in Mississippi report. This report provided updated data about the state’s public pre-K programs as well as detailed programmatic information about private licensed childcare centers serving four-year-old children. The report also offered information about the quality of pre-K programs in school districts. Lastly, we updated and expanded the pre-K access data in each Mississippi community to account for four-year-old children who may have been served in licensed childcare centers in addition to Head Start programs and school district pre-K programs.
Read the 2017 State of Pre-K in Mississippi report (PDF).
- Executive Summary
- The State of Pre-K Analysis (7/14/2017)
- The State of Pre-K in Mississippi Summary Data (2014-2015)
- Definitions & Sources
- Appendix A
- Appendix B (7/14/2017)
- Appendix C
- Pre-K Data File – County Access Information
- Pre-K Data File – School District Information (7/14/2017)
- Pre-K Data File – Childcare Information
- Corrections to the Report (8/25/2017)