Mississippi First released The State of Public Pre-Kindergarten in Mississippi in 2015 as a follow-up to the Title I Preliminary Report. It provided more detailed programmatic and contextual data about public school pre-K programs and the communities they served in 2011-2012.
- Read the full report (PDF).
- The Relationship between Public Pre-K Access and Poverty– By Rachel Canter
The Relationship between Publicly Funded Pre-K Access and Geography in Mississippi– By Angela Bass
- The State of Public Pre-K in Mississippi Summary Data (2011-2012)
- Access and Demographic Data
- Collaboration Data
- State of Public Pre-K (2011-2012)
The report link is being updated as corrections are submitted. Updated: 3/23/2015